Saturday, October 20, 2012

The election: whitis style

This election has become a little dividing. I do have my political preferences... but I wanted to lighten things up a bit. Eli and Finn were the perfect people to do the job.  When it comes to my kids, I'm very bi-partisan ;)  Eli was quite political, waving out of the top of the car.  It was very impressive.




The photo below does not show which candidate I think is ahead in the polls. I don't want to be misunderstood :)  We're not talking politics here.


We are dressed as secret service.  Someone asked me if I was the secretary of state.  No.  Someone asked Finn if he was Joe Biden.  Nope.  FYI: we won the costume contest, getting us a free yogurt at sweet frog.

name
gray ric rac copy

5 comments:

  1. This is way too clever!!!!!!!! Love love love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those costumes are so cute and creative! Definitely deserved free yogurt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative!!! What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo darling! Love it, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete