Saturday, October 20, 2012

The election: whitis style

This election has become a little dividing. I do have my political preferences... but I wanted to lighten things up a bit. Eli and Finn were the perfect people to do the job.  When it comes to my kids, I'm very bi-partisan ;)  Eli was quite political, waving out of the top of the car.  It was very impressive.

The photo below does not show which candidate I think is ahead in the polls. I don't want to be misunderstood :)  We're not talking politics here.

We are dressed as secret service.  Someone asked me if I was the secretary of state.  No.  Someone asked Finn if he was Joe Biden.  Nope.  FYI: we won the costume contest, getting us a free yogurt at sweet frog.

gray ric rac copy


  1. This is way too clever!!!!!!!! Love love love it!!!!!

  2. Those costumes are so cute and creative! Definitely deserved free yogurt! :)

  3. You are so creative!!! What a great idea!!!

  4. These are soooo darling! Love it, what a great idea.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...