Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays

{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
Avocados. I go to Sam's Club every weekend and buy a bag of them (for cheap) and always have them on hand. You never know if you will need guacamole, avocado topping for your salad....some healthy fat to add to a wrap...

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
banana peppers and pineapple.

{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
Fugitive is my only real Harrison Ford movie...that I care about.  First movie I EVER remember LOVING.

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
Orange juice.  OJ, pulp free.

{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
Cuddle on the pallet bed and watch movies.  


{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
Wallpaper? I wish I knew how to change that. It is a weird coral scene.  

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
YES! I LOVE the commercial where the cute little kids are playing football against each other in huge, full size uniforms.  It was so sweet and cute, but I don't even remember what it was a commercial for :)

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Hmm...I don't know?  Frog Legs, Anchovies, l will try anything.  I can't even think...I know I have tried worse than this...

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
My dresses.  I wear dresses in every season. All the time. And I own about 40. Maybe not an exaggeration. 

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
Kate.  She is BEAUTIFUL. And ALIVE. Although I didn't watch the last season, too crazy.

Go link up...it's sort of fun.

name
gray ric rac copy

No comments:

Post a Comment