Friday, January 21, 2011

The sweetest Flynns...

The momma of the children I am about to show you is INCREDIBLE. And I mean it.
She is amazing.
She took our maternity pics. And our pictures of Briar, which I will treasure for the rest of my life. 
I will definitely have her take pictures of us every year in the future. She is incredible. 
Go check out her new blog!!
Everytime I read what she writes I feel surprisingly lacking depth.
I feel like I don't have much to offer  you as far as writing goes.  She is an incredible writer and an all around one of a kind person.
We went out the other morning (in the midst of nervous breakdown that we both had, along with the kids...) and took some pictures of the kiddos. I didn't do much editing to these, but I think they are so sweet. I love them. 

I am feeling lazy, so I didn't even crop the one at the laundromat.  Because I'm not a professional photographer, so I can get away with putting MEDIOCRE up.... :) She was there with her camera too, so I know she got some great keepers. 

Happy Friday!













name



gray ric rac copy

1 comment:

  1. um i LAUGHED OUT LOUD at these. my kids are a mess....and they love their auntie and uncle b's!!! :) maybe i'm a horrible mama, but i love the one where caedmon j is crying in the background.....

    and, i'm glad that we can have breakdowns together. i especially treasure this days... ;)

    and, for the record, I LOVE YOUR WRITING. it has transparency AND depth!

    and, i love you.

    ReplyDelete