Thursday, December 30, 2010

A little snuggle...

from my sweet little Bella.

I missed her so much when we were on the cruise.
When I got home I just wanted to snuggle with her, and she always loves a good snuggle, so she immediately climbed into my lap when invited...and didn't leave for the whole night.

My sweet child will be in trouble...because this dog is 85lbs...and I wanted her on my lap all night long. I guess that means when I have a teenager, I will still be trying to snuggle.. :)




If you notice the graininess in this picture, I took my camera in today to be cleaned and he said it was filthy (I knew that already, because I noticed my grainy pictures...)



My momma and Buoy


This week we think we figured out that Bella is not a lab/pointer mix. She is just a German Shorthair Pointer.  

We found this website that told us all about her. Along with several others.  It is confirmed. She is not a lab.

One of the most energetic breeds, the German Shorthaired Pointer is a hunting dog by nature. Protective, clever, eager and willing to please, they are very fond of their human families. Happy-go-lucky, they love nothing more than to engage in some type of constructive activity with their owners such as a long walk, jog, hike, hunt, or a game of Frisbee. This breed is not suited to life in a kennel. Faithful, spirited and friendly, they like and mix well with children. Best suited for an active family. 

Our vet told us pointers never calm down.  Seems right on about Bella!
These are pictures of other Germain Shorthairs...looks way more like  Bella than any lab I have met...


name





gray ric rac copy

1 comment: