Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesdays

fun swingint wed

I am a fan of Wee Bit Wednesdays. Just a fun Blog Carnival to do.  Want to join? :)

{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting?
I do not collect anything specific. I get a patch in every country I go to, and I am sewing them to the (detachable) top of my hiking backpack.  Other than that, I can't think of anything I collect.

{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?
I am NOT the person to ask about cleaning. I try to do one or two little things a day so that it doesn't pile up, because I do NOT like to spend a whole Saturday cleaning!  But, then sometimes I don't do the little things and I also don't spend the Saturday cleaning....so guess what? Dirty House. And if you could teach me how to mop my hardwood floors, you would be my best friend!!

{three} who would you call for bail money?
My hubby of course. But it is very likely he would be with me. So, probably Becs or Jess. They both don't judge me and would just come and pay and laugh.  
Does it sound like I'm really considering it? I really can't think of any way that I would actually land in jail.

{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid?
the lack of accountability and responsibility. I'm late? Sorry, my mom didn't get me there on time! I'm not looking cute? Sorry, my mom dressed me. I didn't get something done on time? Well, sorry, I'm a kid :)  Yep, I do miss that. And having other people organize fun for you. I mean, life revolves around play dates and sports when you are little. How fun is that? I want my life to revolve around that now!

{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures.
coffee. starbucks. embarrasing amounts of caffeine consumed there.
working out. Guilty because I like to do it so much.  
Chocolate Chip cookies. I just LOVE to whip up a batch. And eat the dough.

{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?
not early enough. usually when i find fun stuff to buy for someone special. So, sometimes in June. Almost always I second guess my purchases and do not give them...or just give them for no reason. Presents are hard for me because I want them to be equally fun and meaningful. For example: I want to notice that you like something and buy it, without you realizing that you want it, or putting it on your christmas list. Ridiculously high expectations for gifts, and I almost always fail (because obviously, that is hard to do). I should do something about that.

{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children?
I would like to pass on the tradition of boating during the summer. Long family talks (sitting and connecting instead of watching tv). Family dinners every night.  Many more, I'm sure. 

{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement?
Marrying my amazing husband.

{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself?
i love to get massages. i don't get them all the time, but I really love them. Thanks to my love shower this summer, I have been able to get them every couple of months, and I think I still have two months (thanks ladies at school, for the wildwood spa gift card, I am so excited to go next week!!!) of massages left!

{ten} if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
oh what a bad question. I am not witty.  The friendly pig? The Purple Penguin? Ugly Duckling?  It would be something quirky.  I recently went to Austin (LOVE LOVE LOVE) and there were lots of quirky names there. It made the restaurant cooler, just because the name was fun.


You should try this...it's kind of therapeutic to answer questions. :) If you do, go link up at Leigh Ashley's .


name
gray ric rac copy

No comments:

Post a Comment