Friday, November 19, 2010

Bella Strikes Again!

bella bad

is in trouble.

I got home from the gym this morning...and she had eaten my new apron...that was on the bottom of my red chair...making it look so ruffly and cute. I thought that if I couldn't have pillows (because she eats them), maybe I could try this.

No luck.

I wondered why she was waiting at the door when I got home from the gym.  It seemed sweet. Then I walked in the family room and realized why she was cowering in there :)

What a STINKER!

Going to try to decorate as if I had a small child that eats anything that they can reach.  I guess that will be good to prepare my house for the future :)

name
gray ric rac copy

2 comments:

  1. Omgoodness! That stinks. I hate that I didn't get to meet her the other day! Soon... Oh and I am totally game for pictures this Sunday. I'll text you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah man our puppy seems to have ended destroying things but we just took in my brothers puppy a golden lab and he loooooooooooves shoes. This is not good its a good thing God made those stinky do pups so dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete