Thursday, December 31, 2009
I told you about my major glue gun injury. It happened when I made my mom some cute window mistreatments. I was dragging the fabric across my body to put it up and it got the top of my fingers. I tried to remove it quickly, but I could not.
YOW. I said some words I shouldn't. I never say those words. My mom was shocked.
You should have felt it. Well, no. I wouldn't want anyone to feel that.
This happend at Thanksgiving, and I STILL have some injuries left. I have a major scab on the middle finger that had the huge blister. My other finger is sore, but the scab is gone.
I guess the reason for this post is CAUTION: CRAFTS MAY CAUSE INJURY! :)
Have a wonderful new year!!!
Posted by Brooke at 4:18 PM