Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lately...Jekyll Island/Fam Reunion



Brandon surprised me with a fun trip to Jekyll Island, a nature reserve island about a week after he got home.

The next weekend, my bday weekend, we ended up at the Family reunion.

Let me sum it up for you.
Family.
Food.
Four Wheelers.

Fried Onion Rings after a long four wheeler ride...who knew that could taste so good?

My parents came down to hang out and ended up suckered into the four wheel ride with us! It was so much fun!
Still on the hunt for a LRD. Trying to find someone clean. Preferrably someone that is a non-smoker (of any kind.............in reference to our last seller), a nice person, who really wants to get rid of their vehicle cheap. Reasonable demands, right?



Okay, so I'm getting a bit excited about photo taking. I am not very good, as I'm still figuring out how lighting, shutter speed, aperature and all the camera stuff works...
But I could totally do this for a living. I get so excited to come home and edit pics! It just makes me happy! Anyway, I did have fun tagging along to the famiy photo shoot. Following the (awesome) photographer around. She was so gracious and nice to let me take pictures at the same shoot. Thanks to her for not being annoyed. She understood my l earning curve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment