Saturday, June 2, 2012

WOW. APPROVED. CLEARED. HERE WE GO!



I feel like my water just broke.
Sorry to be so frank.

Yesterday, I woke up to an email that said "Whitis Family CLeared"
I had to read the email a couple times to understand.
We are cleared.
We are done.
We are going to pick up our baby!!!!!!!





Going to get him, to bring him home.
I can't describe to you the feelings.

Other than I feel like I just had a baby. :)

I am selling the last of our tshirts on a discount :)
Go to the bottom of the blog and press "Chip in".  List a first, second and third choice on size.
Kids shirts $5. Adult shirts $10.  No size large left.
Kids colors left: light red, navy
Adult colors: light blue, light green, navy, deep red (xl only)
They run small a little
We would love to have you proudly sporting a shirt supporting our little man!!!!!  

I leave Wednesday, so orders after Sunday won't be processed until after I return!
email me for my address to mail a check or scroll to the bottom of the blog and pay with the "chip in" link.

This is it guys!
The journey of parenting two children begins.
I have butterflies in my stomach. I am terrified, excited, scared, thrilled. I feel like I"m on my way to the hospital.

I have done the "ugly cry" FOUR TIMES thinking about leaving Finn.
I'm having a really hard time with that.
REALLY HARD.  If you think of it, will you pray for my heart in that? I trust my in laws COMPLETELY, but I am so sad to leave him, so nervous about how he will behave, nervous about having him off his schedule, etc.  Please remind me that it will be fine.

Our world is about to be rocked by this new little man, and I couldn't be more happy to have him!

name
gray ric rac copy

11 comments:

  1. Praying! And so excited for you. Finn will be fine, it'll go fast and you'll be home before you know it with both boys in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy! So excited for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful! It will fly by and you will be home before you know it. I had to leave Sam to go pick up MaryElle, and I was really wigging out about it, but then by the time we landed in Guatemala, it was all about her, and I'm glad, I had that little bit of alone time with her. In fact I cherished it because that would be it, we would be a whole family when we got back. So enjoy your alone time with Eli and Finn won't even remember you were gone, once your back....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Vogt family is praying for your safe journey! We are so excited for you! Finn will be fine and a new schedule will be started when Eli gets there too! Congratulations on this wonderful time! Praying for all four of you! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may do the ugly cry with you! I am going to specifically pray over Finn while you are gone. You are doing the right thing. God will watch over Finn. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!! Praise the Lord! So excited that you will soon have BOTH of your little boys at home in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the best news!!! Praise the Lord! Praying for a safe trip, and for your heart as you leave Finn. He will be fine, but I can totally understand your fears... I'd be doing the ugly cry too ;) Soon though you'll all be together at HOME as a family of FOUR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea! So excited for y'all! Safe travels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! I am very excited for your family Brooke!! Your Finn will be just fine while you are gone and I am sure your in-laws are going to treasure this time they get to spend with him- that is a special gift you are gioving them, but I also can relate to some VERY ugly crying when I had to leave Ella for the first and second time. I haven't had to leave her more yet. Heck, I'm gonna be doing the ugly cry in a few weeks when I have to drop Maggie off at daycare for the first time. Atleast the "hard" times are most always temporary. I will pray for you and your family. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. confession: I am a total blog stalker right now- i can't stop reading your adoption journey... incredible. i have a friend who is adopting 2 sweet kids from Haiti & my husband and I hope to adopt one day...... I love how 'real' your blog is :) what sweet boys you have!

    ReplyDelete

  11. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete