Sunday, October 30, 2011

Finn's First Four Wheeler Rides

If you were watching as we waited for Finn, I did some interesting things to get him to come...
One of those things was taking a four wheeler ride on our friend Bryan's parent's farm.

We had a great time, but Finn stayed put another two weeks after the ride. IT turns out he really likes the four wheeler (ATV off roading vehicles..)

At about three and a half weeks old we returned to the farm and decided it was time for his first ride. Strapped to his momma's chest, and buckled in, we took a very calm, slow (but bumpy) ride around the property. It lulled him right to sleep!

I have decided that if I am going to be a mom to boys, I am going to have to learn to loosen up.  My first reaction to this idea was "ABSOLUTELY NOT"...but Brandon gave me a few days and I decided a slow ride would be fine.   This will undoubtedly be the first of MANY wild things that our child will do.  Most of them much less safe than this, in my arms...

So, for now, I will cradle my sweet guy as we begin our life full of family adventures. :)  It is important to me that we always build memories for our boys...so this is the beginning..

fun on the farm

name
gray ric rac copy

2 comments: