Thursday, May 5, 2011

{One Less} Photography and T-shirts...almost here..

Photography is so much fun for me to do. It is a way to document what is happening in my life. It is a way to give the gift of photography to others. I am about to announce my summer schedule and available dates. Hope you will join me for a session...would love to meet your family and have some fun with you, while trying to get another step closer to bringing our boy home from Ethiopia!!  These are just a couple fun photos I have done lately with some awesome friends from Photography group!

{One Less Orphan} T-shirts will also be coming SOON!
20110419_2510

20110419_2533
20110419_2595

20110419_2596

Recently I read a blog (that I plan to stalk forever) about a girl whose family adopted a boy while they were pregnant.  She is overwhelmed at times...and I know I will be too...but she is having a great time and enjoying her sweet family.  I am so excited to enjoy the boys that will be joining our family! 

name
gray ric rac copy

No comments:

Post a Comment