Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A little bit of Emma Jane...

20110405_0770

20110405_0846



Just a couple sweet pics of my friend Emma Jane.  Because I love her, and her momma.
And I'm going on a field trip with 20 second graders today. 
I'm so excited.
Really, I am.
It might be hot and wild....but what a fun adventure!

Would love to tell you about some progress with the adoption, fun with photography group, date day in Atlanta with my hubby...but I will save that for another day.

Happy Wednesday to you!


name

gray ric rac copy

3 comments:

  1. What sweet EJ pics! Hope the field trip is fun! I remember going last year when it was sooo hot, and I was soooo pregnant-the place where everything is run like pioneer times? We were outside all day-or in hot barns! But, it was lots of fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! I love that girl. Thanks for spoiling me again with beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete