Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sweet Bella

This is our good dog....
Oh wait...if you have been reading for a while, you know that is a lie....
But oh boy, does she LOVE the water.
These pictures are of her showing off in the backyard wile Buoy got in trouble for digging his way out. She was just looking around like, "You know me, I'm the good girl. All I do is kill squirrels. :)"She is like a child. She gets in the boat, looks back out to the water, sees me, and jumps in again. If I swim away as fast as I can, she can always catch me :) This is not Army Guy...it is one of his friends who is in town for a course and has been coming to our bible study for a while.  I like having another guy at the lake...it makes less work for me :) She makes me smile :)  Happy Thursday!
I am going to do a photo shoot with friends this evening....it should be a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment