Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dear Red Cross,

I am not calling you for no reason. Please don't treat me like I"m one of those wives who is making a fake claim so her husband can return from war.
Believe me. I'm NOT.
In fact, Red Cross, I do not want to put in this message to you.
I am embarrased to do it. I want my husband to continue fighting. I want to be a tough Army wife.
But in this case, being tough means taking a step back and asking my hubby to come. Because this is not something God intends me to deal with alone.

So, if you chose to work for Red Cross, it should mean you have a kind heart. But you don't....well at least the four of you I have talked to in the last two days have not! So, can you please try to be sweet to those of us who have real problems? Most of us are hurting.
Thanks!
BW

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke,

    My name is Dee Swanier and I work in the Service to Armed Forces Department at the American Red Cross. I would love to assist you with your situation. Please contact me at SwanierD(at)usa(dot)redcross(dot)org

    Warm regards,

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck! It is like the healthcare profession - they see so many fakes they forget there is real pain out there! XOXO

    ReplyDelete