Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cupcake Awesomeness...




Have you ever heard of Hungry Girl? Well if you haven't....you've been sleeping for several years. Was that insulting? I didn't mean it. Well, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings but I did mean to awaken you to her 'amazing-ness'. I was into her well before her first cookbook, which you can buy here. These are not included in either of her two cookbooks, but they look awesome. These cupcakes are a very toned down calorie (but not taste) version of vanilla cupcakes.

I'm thinking of playing a little game with this version and coloring them, sort of like Meg did...

I'll update when I make them, which just might be tomorrow since I have the day off.
You've got to appreciate military schools and the middle of the week day off for Veteran's Day. We'll take what we can get :)
Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment