Thursday, November 29, 2012

Brothers Birthday BASH: What a Journey

I wanted to throw a joint party for the boys. I wanted it to be a fun carnival type atmosphere for the kids. I didn't have a ton of time to prepare (note: I kept my apron on the whole time, because I never really had time to get ready).  I didn't take any photos, but my friend/great babysitter Kerry did, with my camera. I was so glad that my parents came into town

The "theme" was "What a Journey".  I wanted to celebrate the journey we have taken, from Briar, to having Finn to finally bringing Eli home.  It has not been an easy journey.  it has not been without pain and heartache and hardship....but oh, how it has been worth it.  Two sweet boys that make me SO HAPPY.  Even in the midst of discipline and training these little guys every day.

Don't know what else to say about the day other than it was a great time!

birthday extra
name
gray ric rac copy

6 comments:

  1. Brooke,
    Loved this post. Did you make the "I am 2" shirts or buy them? I would love to have one similar to it for Will's birthday coming up in a month. love y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the sweet boys!!! You and Brandon are rockin' that parenting thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the pictures turned out! :D Beautiful family!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and beautiful party! They are cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your apron. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete