Friday, April 14, 2017

Testing, testing....

HEYYYY there, blog world! I'm trying to fix my blog... get it normal looking so I can write again.  It's 2016, and I lost a couple years of my life. Technology on blogs has changed.  ha!  In fact, we moved from Georgia to Kentucky to Florida.  We had a baby girl!  As I look at these five and six year old boys in front of me, and as I search for friends in Florida, I feel like I have to look back on the years.  These popped up on my blog roll, so I'm just posting them in this first post back.  



The #1 reason I'm sad we had to leave Kentucky.... our family!! I absolutely love going to the houseboat to hang out with my mom and dad and enjoy the beautiful surroundings! 



Look at these beauties!! I could just cry thinking of all of them!! What an amazing, beautiful season of life!! Stephanie is the ONLY one who is still in Columbus. This blows my mind.  What a beautiful group of mamas that just got to be together for a season!! 

Fighting for the right to have hips in the back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



Cruz is as small here as my boys are now...and Livvy is the size of Gradie.  I just can't handle...how does time pass so fast? I sure do miss these friends!!


name
gray ric rac copy

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete