Well, you're always told to ask people who are more experienced.
And most people who read this blog are moms.
I get so confused about all this baby stuff.
And I know everyone has a different experience with all of it.
But, the questions I have are endless.
I want to begin registering, because we are having a shower at my school in a couple weeks.
But I feel so CLUELESS!
If you feel like it...answer one of these in the comment section.
1. Does the brand/type/etc. of breast pump really matter? There is one that is $279 and claims to be super quiet, one for $329...then various others for cheaper. Anyone breast feed and have tips on this? Here are some I found at Target.
2. Has anyone had an upholstered glider? Did you like it? Is it worth it? I really want one that looks like an armchair so that we can keep it when kids are getting older... any tips or ideas about this?
3. Does anyone have a BOB Duallie jogging stroller? They cost $650. I know that is a ridiculous amount of money for a stroller. I have heard that they have an incredible 'push' and they are just awesome. I found a DUALLIE on Craigslist for $450. I am tempted to buy it (almost new condition), but I have heard from several people that the Schwinn Grand Turismo is pretty nice. and very comparable to the bob for much less. It is $289. Any thoughts on this? I will be jogging and moving with my kids a lot...but I don't know that I need a $650 stroller...Better yet, does anyone want to sell me a used one? :)
4. Has anyone tried cloth diapers? I am so tempted...but also very much not... :) We do not have a wash sink, so I am afraid of it being disgusting and time consuming. But in the interest of saving the environment and money (more the latter), I am interested. I was looking at g reusable diapers...just curious if anyone had tried it and had feedback?
5. What about diaper bags? I am sort of an 'overpacker'....but I don't want a bag that is too huge...
I like this one (and it seems like it might be big enough), but I like this one better. I think that from reading the reviews, I need a bag that will CLOSE, and the second one doesn't. Thoughts? Reviews? :)
If you care enough to give me feedback, then I really like you. Because I'm so clueless. I don't know about baby stuff.
As I write, I feel this little man, sweet Finn, kicking me LIKE CRAZY. It feels so good (at 21 weeks) because I haven't been feeling him too much up until now. So, Praise God tonight. Brandon is in the field. He is gone. And I am feeling this baby to fill the void. :)
Daughter of God. Wife to an amazing Army man, teacher to wild second graders, mom to two dogs named Buoy and Bella. Love decorating, thrift stores, baking, blog stalking, shopping, crafting, decorating and EXERCISE! I am trusting God to do big things in our life as we journey together.