Wednesday, November 24, 2010

{Wee Bit Wednesday}

My parents arrived today. I also began our homestudy paperwork for the adoption. We also had a counseling appointment. All in all, an amazing day!!! I'm going to give you a little Wee Bit Wednesday, just for kicks :)


{one} what kind of camera do you have?
I have a Nikon D80, and I enjoy it.  I have been borrowing an amazing lens and I do have one of my own that is great (50mm 1.8).  I am getting a bit prissy about it, and I really really really want to upgrade to a Canon EOS 5D or any full frame camera.  I feel like that sounds ungrateful. I am so thankful for my awesome DSLR, but I am starting to notice quality and I really want a full frame camera...so if this does turn into a business someday I can offer a great product...better than my 'clients' will be able to shoot at home!!

{two} you just won $1000 and you have to spend it on yourself on one item. what do you buy?
I would pay for part of the homestudy that we have coming up.  That is one "item", right?

{three} if you had to choose, would you rather live with your parents in the same house forever or 5000 miles away?
Considering that we are military right now, and I live so far away from my parents, I think I would like to live WITH my parents in the same house. I would choose the same with my in laws (who are awesome too).  I hate being far away. It is no fun!

{four} is your christmas tree up yet?
No, we are getting one on Friday and I can't WAIT! I am super pumped to start decorating. I have been excited for weeks!  HOORAY for CHRISTMAS!! My parents are here to help too, which I'm happy about.  

{five} do you bring reusable bags to the grocery store?
Good question. No. Should I?  Yes. Do I own them? yes. Do I always forget? yes. Sad? yes.

{six} which would be worse: listening to the same song on replay for the rest of your life or having to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life?
Both are horrible. I am really bad at questions like this, because my answer is neither.

{seven} name 3 things you are thankful for this season.
An amazingly supportive husband.
The ability to worship God freely, without persecution.
The friends and family that make up the Body of Christ...who has surrounded us with love and support this year.  And has made me realize what life is really about.

{eight} do you dye/highlight your hair? if so, do you do it yourself or have it done at the salon?
Salon. My friend Britton does it. But you will never know the truth about what I do to it. I began with my mom when I was little. Some things are better kept to yourself.

{nine} would you rather watch a movie at home or at the theater?
Definitely the theater, if I want to see the movie. I always fall alseep at home, which makes watching them at home not as fun.

{ten} would you rather win $1000/week for life or $5 million all at once?
5 million all at once.  I would invest it and leave it there for a while. Then I would allow it to mature for years and give at least 5 million and keep some...:)  

If you want to link up, copy and paste the questions to your blog. Then link up by going to her website and linking your blog to it!
It's fun.


name
gray ric rac copy

No comments:

Post a Comment